Introducing The WHS Frontline Leadership Program Designed Exclusively for The Construction IndustryFrontline Management Training from The Change Network gives construction managers and leaders the hands-on, real-world skills they need to create a positive, highly functional work environment, where safety and teamwork go hand-in-hand with greater profits.
- Develop practical management skills for the construction industry that increase teamwork and profits
- Build a true “Safety Culture”. Reduce workplace incidents, minimise risks, slash WorkCover premiums and avoid lawsuits
- Onboard new team members quickly and make them engaged, productive and profitable up to 75% faster
- Increase employee retention by focusing on teamwork and results
- Eliminate workplace bullying and increase the effectiveness of cross-generational teams
- Get or retain your compulsory FSC (Federal Safety Commission) accreditation with less time and effort by making safety a part of your workplace culture
- BSB42015 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB41415 – Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB51915 – Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB51315 – Diploma of Work Health and Safety
That’s where The Change Network comes in. We’re Australia’s leading Frontline Management training provider specialising exclusively in the construction industry.
Who Is This WHS Training Right For?Frontline Management Training from The Change Network is the perfect fit if you are:
- An established family-owned or private construction firm with 10 to 100 employees
- Federal Safety Commission (FSC) accredited and want to retain your accreditation
- Want to become Federal Safety Commission accredited
- Experiencing increased WorkCover premiums, or want to reduce premiums
- Facing a workplace accident-related court case, or the potential of one
- Have new employees (of any age) who need training and you want to take advantage of generous Government Funding
Career Benefits For Team Members Who Take Our Courses Include:
- You’ll gain recognized credentials that advance your career as you develop the expertise to build effective and engaged teams.
- Put what you learn to use, in real-time, right away. No theory based training! You’ll have sharpened tools and solid skills you can put to work as soon as you start the course
- You’ll know how to create teamwork that gets real results – better morale, fewer sick days and improved efficiency
- Many managers for supervisors in the construction field have never had formal management training or coaching. Now you can streamline your efforts and quickly handle workplace challenges, with proven techniques and strategies that work
- You’ll become expert at managing employees so your teams work together toward a common goal resulting, in increased productivity and profits for your company
- Skilled frontline managers make companies more profitable and the workplace more functional, resulting in better pay and more career opportunities
More About What You’ll Learn…Unsafe working conditions can be costly – in human and financial terms. Creating a safe environment never happens by accident – it happens by design. It begins with creating a safe environment that your employees want to buy into.
You’ll learn how to strategically build the culture that supports safety, cooperation and teamwork – in the workplace and on the job site. Complying with Federal Safety Commission regulation becomes easier, risks are reduced and your profits soar.
- Develop the real-world leadership, communication and negotiation skills that foster better working relationships and greater cooperation resulting in increased safety and productivity.
- Learn simple but effective communication techniques and soft skills to support the ‘technical’ on-the-job skills you’re already good at.
- Master dispute resolution and learn ‘emotional intelligence’ skills required by all effective construction leaders.
- Learn how to identify inter-generational differences and leadership styles to ensure any workplace you manage runs smoothly and therefore profitably.
How Our Training Is DifferentAfter working with more than 74 construction firms, we hear you. Most of all you need skills that are real-world and relevant to construction. We provide real training outcomes, not just ‘bare minimum’ classroom qualifications. Unlike many of our competitors, our courses teach highly valuable ‘street smart’ workplace practices which produces graduates ready for the ‘real’ world. We use a combination of our industry experience and advanced curriculum to provide these real training outcomes. Our experienced trainers specialize in the construction industry – they know what you deal with every day and use straight forward techniques you can relate to and actually use.
Construction people are typically hands-on, hard workers who prefer action to theory. Our team has a strong track record of working in a way that makes sense for construction.This isn’t the usual ‘talk at you’ classroom style that doesn’t stick with you once the session ends. Working with you live in your environment is real, meaningful and instantly applicable.