Q: What does The Change Network Do?
A: The Change Network provides an unsurpassed pedigree of construction safety training and leadership training to organisations and individuals in the construction industry. We provide a full range of courses covering every aspect of the construction industry – with a unique focus on safety culture. Our graduates walk away with a valuable sense of safety awareness. We’re a one stop shop and many of our students return to combine their short courses into larger qualifications. The Change Network is a Registered Training Organization (RTO).
Q: How can you help me?
A: If you’re a construction organisation, we can provide training for your employees and contractors … to keep you compliant and improve all-important workplace safety.
A: If you’re an individual, we provide essential safety tickets and leadership training to satisfy Government worksite requirements. We integrate safety culture into our training, which will make you look like an attractive job applicant.
Q: Do you train individuals, or groups? Can I enrol as an individual?
A: We train organisations, groups or individuals. Individuals can enrol on their own. We offer in-house or off-site training.
Q: How are you different?
A: Our competitors often use an approach where they simply tick off qualifications from a checklist. We provide a strong and thorough curriculum based on the experience of our trainers. In addition:
- We provide real training outcomes, not just ‘bare minimum’ qualifications on a sheet of paper. Unlike many of our competitors, our courses teach highly valuable ‘street smart’ workplace practices which produces graduates ready for the ‘real’ world. We use a combination of our industry experience and advanced curriculum to provide these real training outcomes.
- We’re industry coaches and mentors and proudly act as a trusted advisory to each and every one of our clients.
- We focus on safety culture. Safety is #1 to us. It’s in our blood.
- We customise our training to the needs of our clients.
- We have construction industry experience. We’ve been around the block.
- We’re highly experienced facilitators with a successful track record delivering accredited courses to large companies, SMEs and individuals.
- All programs are Nationally Recognised. We are a registered training organisation (RTO # 90299) and we’re fully accredited to deliver vocational training courses as well as OHS inspection, environmental, and quality assurance programs.
- We have 20 years of experience providing real training outcomes.
Q: What kind of customers do you work with?
A: Our clients include many of the top domestic and international construction companies. We also work with quality-driven small and mid-sized construction companies. We also train individuals.
Q: How much do your services cost?
A: Tuition varies based on the course. We provide the highest level of instruction and usually help our clients find government assistance.
Q: Your tuition costs $X. I know someone who charges half $X.
A: Our trainers use their years and years of unique experience in the classroom to teach our curriculum. We may be more expensive than other providers however it’s this valuable construction experience that provides our alumni with valuable unwritten skills in safety culture and ‘street smart’ construction site safety awareness. We provide so much more than just ‘ticking the boxes’
Q: My training budget is limited. How can you help me?
A: We help our clients find government assistance. This can cover 70% to 100% of tuition.
Q: How long have you been around?
A: 20 years. We opened our doors in 1994.
Q: Where do you provide the instruction?
A: We can provide tuition in our offices … or on your site.
Do you have another question? Ask us here or call 1300 848 060